Traditional Irish and Scottish music performed, arranged and produced by St. James Gate; featuring Talitha Nelson; limited pressing, currently unavailable.
(Kells: KR 001, 1985)
Click on a track to view its lyrics
- Star o' the County Down
- Jigs: The Mug o' Brown Ale/Ken Fahey's/Connaughtman's Rambles
- The Lakes of Pontchartrain
- Reels: Miss Monahan's/Green Grow the Rashes O!/The Wise Maid
- Calum Sgàire
- The Blackbird
- Reels: Bobby Casey's/The Musical Priest
- The Whistling Thief/Cúnla/O'Keefe's Slide/Won't go Home b' Bearna/The Road to Lisdúnvarna
- Whup Jamboree!
- Polkas: O' the Breeches Full o' Stitches/The Newmarket Polka/John Ryan's Polka
- The Little Drummer